Please take the time to read everything on this page. I recieve many messages a day and am finding
it difficult to respond as well as work, mum (and sleep. lol). Most of the questions are answered here. Don't hesitate to text message 0419688039 if you can't find an answer here though. Thankyou for your understanding. Jaime...
We are now CLOSED until Strawberries start. This is the first
time we have grown them so we don't know when they will start exactly but we expect some time in September. We will update as soon as we know more and we will be requiring bookings to pick.
- Tractor rides are unavailable
until further notice for your safety.
- Entry $5 Adult, $3 child (5-15), under 5 free or family 2 adults and 2 or more kids $16
- We supply environmently friendly picking bags on entry (@ a fee of $1 each during sales) but you are also welcome to BYO.
- Animal food
is available for purchase. Please do not feed any animals on the farm anything else! We don't want them to get
- NO DOGS, we love dogs here but we ask that you don't bring your dog to the farm. We have our own dogs (one who has been previously attacked and does
not cope well with other dogs), some of our customers are very scared of dogs and our alpacas get quite distressed when random dogs show up. Thanks for your understanding.
- Bookings are not required
COVID_19 Due to the current Health Regulations we have amended our operational rules. We insist
you comply for your own health and the health of other patrons and staff.
(Persimmon, limes, lemons and Tamarillo are now sold out for the year)
- only 1 person to attend service counter
- Cash or card available although
Card payment is preferred
- Wash your hands often. We have a sink AT THE REAR of the shop with soap for your convenience.
cafe will have tea, barista coffee, milkshakes, cold drinks, toasties, wraps and pies available, only limited seats available in the cafe but you are welcome to find somewhere to sit out of the shop.
social distancing. Remain 1.5m from other patrons at all times. We are outdoors with lots of space to make this possible.
- We are allowing picnics but expect all patrons to follow COVID rules. We appreciate
if you bring your own rugs or chairs.
- Once we feel that we are at full COVID safe capacity we will not allow any more arrivals. It will be case of first in best dressed. We apologise for any inconvenience
this may cause but we wish to have a safe environment for both patrons and staff to enjoy.
- If you think you are unwell please do not come.
We will be keeping all high traffic areas (e.g. toilets, counters and hand washing sink) cleaned and sanitized regularly.
There is plenty of room on farm. We appreciate your understanding during these trying times.
Stay well and we hope to see you soon
The Canoelands Orchard Team
ADDRESS: 27-29 CANOELANDS ROAD CANOELANDS NSW 2157